This example shows how to bind radio group to view model in Ext JS 5. Radio group is specific in that that its value is an object, however, that does not create any problem as binding is very flexible.
- simple, no tricks
- has form with radio group with color items
- radio group is bound to form’s viewmodel
- component with selected background color bound to the same viewmodel
Use this approach whenever you need to bind radiogroup to viewmodel.
Example Files (relative to example root)
The example has been initially generated with
sencha generate app so the following list contains only added or edited files:
app.js app/view/FormView.js app/view/FormModel.jsIf you want to see the example code, login or sign-up. Free membership is available.
Latest posts by saki (see all)
- Ext, Angular, React, and Vue - 27. June 2019
- The Site Resurgence - 11. February 2018
- Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy - 19. June 2015