Professional Ext applications require users to login. This example shows how to get logged-in user data from the server before the application actually starts and how to require user to login.
- uses custom startup sequence
- stores user data in private variables
- uses View Model to two-way bind login form fields
- protects from command line startup attempts
- reloads the application on logout
- uses custom Ext error handler (test by typing
XLogin.startApp()) in the console
You can use this example as the basis of your login system when developing an application that requires login. However, you need to implement your security measures as the example does not focus on security. See the comments in the source code that explain where to implement your security implementation.
Example Files (relative to example root)
The example has been initially generated with
sencha generate app so the following list contains only added or edited files: