The plugin provides User Interface to store sorters. Store has been able to work with multiple sorters for a while yet grid has no UI to add or remove these sorters. Clicking on a column header removes all store sorters and adds the clicked one.
MultiSort plugin solves this problem by adding new menu items to the column menu. The menu items can then be used to manipulate sorting by individual columns.
Live Demo[wp_eStore_saki_add_to_cart id=27]
- individually add or remove any column to or from sorters
- sorted column title has a small number in brackets to display sorter order
- MultiSort plugin works in Ext 4 and Ext 5
- examples for both Ext 4 and Ext 5
Version 1.0.0 for Ext 4.x and Ext 5.x – 24. February 2015
- Initial release
Quick Start Guide
- Extract the downloaded zip file anywhere in your http server accessible folder
- Navigate to http://localhost/where-you-unzipped/jozok-grid-multisort/docs
- Follow the instructions in the Getting Started Guide
Will it work with Locked/normal Grid. Suppose I sort one column in locked grid and another one in normal grid at the same time.
This is an excellent plugin, thanks for sharing it. You have a small bug at line 327 of saki-grid-multisearch-5/src/grid/MultiSearch.js. The delimiter for the value join should be the variable configured for the tool: value = value.join(me.inSeparator);
It is only new repacking then.
The internal version(2.1.2) does not match the external 2.2.2!