DescriptionThis plugin adds a highly configurable icon to the form field. The icon can be used as an indicator of a tooltip with the description, or it can be configured as clickable to trigger an action on the field or to display a custom context menu.
- supports font, css and image icons
- configurable position: before/after label, before/after input
- supports both quick tips and rich tooltips
- fires click events to trigger actions
- plugs in any form field
Design GoalsThe main design goal was to easily display an icon next to the field that would serve as a target for quicktip for I needed to display a verbose field description. The icon should be a font icon as standard bitmap icons just do not look good anymore. Later, I’ve added events to the icon so that an action can be triggered (on left click), or a context menu can be shown (on right click).
Quick Start Guide
- Extract the downloaded zip file anywhere in your http server accessible folder
- Navigate to http://localhost/where-you-unzipped/saki-field-icon/docs
- Follow the instructions in the Getting Started Guide
CompatibilityThe package contains two versions:
- ExtJS 4
- ExtJS 5